​​Call 203-397-6033


Employment-Based Immigration

Employers may sponsor a foreign worker for temporary employment or permanent employment. Our office has extensive experience filing nonimmigrant visas for foreign workers to come to the U.S. to work for a temporary period, and immigrant visas for foreign workers to obtain permanent residence (green card) through employer sponsorship, or in certain cases through self-sponsorship. 

More ...

Family-Based Immigration

U.S. citizens may petition for spouses, parents, children and siblings. Permanent residents may petition for spouses and children. If the family member is in the U.S., when the visa number is available, the individual may adjust  his or her status in the U.S. to become a legal permanent resident. If the individual is abroad, he or she will go through Consular Processing.


​​​​​​Citizenship & Naturalization

The process of applying for U.S. citizenship is known as naturalization. In order to be eligible for naturalization, you must first meet certain requirements required by U.S. immigration law. You can also become a U.S. citizen through U.S. citizen parents through acquisition or derivation.